Saturday, October 8, 2011

Meal Plan for October 8 - 14, 2011

Last week's meal plan got all scrambled up, so there will be two push-over recipes this week. Then I am planning two dishes for October's Cook Around the Globe event. The remaining meals, I call "FFP meals". They are part of my effort to use up what's in my Freezer, Fridge & Pantry. These seem to be getting fuller every week, so I decided I needed to do something about it. This is what I'll be cooking this week:

Saturday: Broccoli Quiche

Sunday: Chicken Breasts with Anchovy-Basil Pan Sauce (from Food & Wine)

Monday: Red Rice from Ghana

Tuesday: Baked Lamb Chops

Wednesday: Pasta with Tomato Sauce

Thursday: Chicken in Lime Sauce from Senegal

Friday: Corn Chowder with Potatoes & Peas


Go to Menu Plan Monday to check out lots of other meal plans and ideas for this week's dinners.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment