Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Favorite Pizzas

Today was pizza night at our house. Upon HubbyGrouch's request, I prepared two of our favorites: the Classic Salami-and-Olive Pizza, as well as my Ham-Yellow Pepper-and-Gorgonzola Pizza.
Salami Pizza
Pizza with Ham, Yellow Pepper, and Gorgonzola
I have prepared both of these before. The recipe for the salami pizza can be found here. Click here for the Ham-Gorgonzola-Pizza recipe. This time, I added some mozzarella as well; instead of having only gorgonzola on this pizza.

Six months ago: Baked Potatoes with Chicken and Pesto-Yogurt

3 comments:

  1. These pizzas are making me hungry! It has been so long since I've had a good pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO! I love pizza, especially homemade pizza! This looks wonderful, a fun and delicious meal that you can prepare with your kids, brothers or sisters, or spouse, I love it! Thanks for sharing, have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete