Monday, October 31, 2011

Cook Around the Globe & Inclement Weather

This is just a quick notice that the roundup for October's Cook Around the Globe will be delayed. This is due to the freak snow storm in New England and the ensuing power outages. I hope to be able to post the link-up by the weekend.
I will, however, announce the region for November's Cook Around the Globe event. I hope you'll join me in my exploration of some Eastern European cuisines. Let's discover what's being dished up in Russia, Poland, Belarus, Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia. I am looking forward to some great comfort food.

Happy Cooking!

3 comments:

  1. Stay warm and safe! We're just getting our first snow in Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing you guys got so much snow! We're still in the 50s in MN. Stay safe and warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl - I hope things are going well and starting to function again for you. I know how frustrating you must be right now. I'll check out November and post Oct whenever you're ready. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete