Monday, August 8, 2011

Blog Hops

The week hasn't even started and I already had to change my carefully concocted meal plan. I was going to prepare our beloved couscous salad - outside because I don't like to use the stove on a hot and humid day. Last year, I bought a small electric two-plate burner for outside summer cooking. I keep this on a small table outside. When I was placing my two pots on said burner, the table collapsed, sending the chickpeas flying - bye, bye salad. So, we ordered pizza from La Trattoria instead. We think, it's the best local pizza here (out of about 4 or 5 pizza places). Their pizza is crusty and they use just the right amount of tomato sauce and cheese. Well, I hope there won't be any more cooking accidents this week.

On another note, here are some blog hop events I am participating in. Check them out and join in the fun.

Stop by every Friday and link your favorite recipe.


Stop by on Wednesdays to share recipes.

Everyday Sisters Sharing Sundays
Stop by on Sundays and link a themed recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment