Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meal Plan for August 6 - 12, 2011

I recently joined a few food blogger events (The Daring Kitchen, The Secret Recipe Club, Your Best Recipe). I think those events are a lot of fun and a good opportunity to connect with other food bloggers. I recently came up with my own idea for an event. I am hereby introducing "Cook Around the Globe" - the food blogger event where we learn about international cuisines simply by preparing dishes from different parts of the world. There will be a different topic each month. If you are interested, check out this link for more information.

And now, here is my meal plan for this week:


Saturday: Avocado Peach Salad with Red Bell Pepper Vinaigrette (adapted from Bon Appetit)


Tuesday: Leftovers


Thursday: Lubyi Bi Zayt (Turkish Style Green Beans with Tomatoes and Olive Oil)

Friday: "Pre-Vacation-Clean-Out-the-Fridge" Dinner


Go to Menu Plan Monday to check out lots of other meal plans and ideas for this week's dinners.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you are very organized. I try to plan but there always seems to be a wrench thrown into my plans.

    http://fivefinickyeaters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete