Monday, August 22, 2011

Meal Plan for August 21 - 26, 2011

I recently joined a few food blogger events (The Daring KitchenThe Secret Recipe ClubYour Best Recipe). I think those events are a lot of fun and a good opportunity to connect with other food bloggers. I recently came up with my own idea for an event. I am hereby introducing "Cook Around the Globe" - the food blogger event where we learn about international cuisines simply by preparing dishes from different parts of the world. There will be a different topic each month. If you are interested, check out this link for more information.

And now, here is my meal plan for this week. It features recipes that I will link to the "Cook Around the Globe" event:


Sunday: Pork in Allspice (Jamaica)
              Ital Rice & Peas (Jamaica)

Monday: Spaghetti with Zucchini Mustard Sauce
                Rich Rasta Brownies (Jamaica)

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken Adobo (Puerto Rico)
                Arroz con Gandules (Puerto Rican Rice & Peas)

Wednesday: Herring in Yogurt Sauce

Thursday: Bermuda-Burger

Friday: Long WE in NYC


Go to Menu Plan Monday to check out lots of other meal plans and ideas for this week's dinners.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm always impressed with people that can plan their meals a week in advance! I know it saves money and probably time, but I'm such a moody eater that there's no way that on Monday I'll know what I feel like eating on Friday! :) I tried to do this, but failed miserably!

    ReplyDelete