Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cook Around the Globe - August 2011 Roundup


Welcome to the first roundup of "Cook Around the Globe". I am very excited and curious to see the recipes of other participants (and I will try to look at and comment on all of them!). After looking through my Caribbean cookbook, I decided to go with more than just one recipe - there were way too many delicious sounding one to cut it down to a single one. I haven't gotten around to write up all the recipes, but I posted all the pictures. The recipes will follow shortly. I hope all of you enjoyed this event and will be back for the September round (announcement will follow). Also, if you liked the event, grab a button and spread the word. You can add the blog hop to your own blog if you like. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page, click on the link, and choose the appropriate code for your type of blog. I will conclude by saying a thousand times "thank you" to all participants and enjoy the recipes!



get the InLinkz code

6 comments:

  1. Hi!! Thanks for coming up with such a fun event! I love it! I have just linked my Cuban Mojito! Hope you enjoy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipe choices, I would have been stuck for a favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for september! These recipes are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the idea of doing a global recipe blog roll! I hope you keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great event - and everything looks absolutely delicious =)

    ReplyDelete