Friday, July 29, 2011

Grilled Salmon with Chive Sauce

This recipe is from Katie over at Thyme for Cooking. It's a nice, quick & easy summer recipe. I really liked the spice combination for the salmon.



Ingredients:
2 salmon fillets
paprika powder
cumin powder
salt
dried thyme
olive oil

Chive sauce
2 tbsp snipped fresh chives
2 tsp snipped fresh tarragon
1-2 tsp white Balsamico
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 cup low fat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp olive oil

Mix all ingredients for the sauce together. Spray salmon with olive oil on all sides. Sprinkle with herbs and spices. Cook on the BBQ or on a sandwich grill until just opaque in the center (about 2-3 minutes on the latter). I served the salmon and sauce on mixed lettuce and a side of rice.

4 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a good white sauce for salmon. Might try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious! I'm severely allergic to salmon....but yum! I wish I wasn't! The sauce sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks delicious, will have to try this soon,you've been buzzed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am dying to try this chive sauce!

    ReplyDelete