Saturday, June 11, 2011

Meal Plan for June 11 - 17, 2011

I have been thinking for some time whether I should by a slow cooker or not. I was trying to figure out what I would cook, if slow cooker dishes would fit into my meal plan etc. With the weather getting hot, I figured a slow cooker would be rather practical: I could just plug it in outside and not have to heat the kitchen. For the same reason, I bought a 2-plate burner last summer. So, this week's meal plan features my first-ever slow cooker dinner!

Saturday: Soft-boiled Eggs with Mustard Sauce and Lemony Carrot Salad

Sunday: Sweet and Saucy Ribs (Slow Cooker)

Monday: leftovers

Tuesday: Rotini Pasta with Broccoli

Wednesday: Shrimp Saganaki

Thursday: Chicken Strawberry Salad

Friday: Roasted Tomato and Anchovy Oreganata Pasta


Go to Menu Plan Monday to check out lots of other meal plans and ideas for this week's dinners.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered a new slow cooker as mine died a few weeks ago. Those ribs sound delish for the crockpot! :)

    ReplyDelete