Monday, May 23, 2011

"I don't care" and "Whatever you want" Pizza

When I asked HubbyGrouch what kind of pizza he wanted today, that's what he said: "I don't care. Whatever you want." I am a good little wifey and listen to my hubby, so he got what he asked for  ;-)

"Whatever you want" Pizza 
"I don't care" Pizza

Ingredients:
Pizza dough
8 oz can tomato sauce
black pepper

"Whatever you want" Pizza
dried or fresh dill weed
3-4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into 1 inch pieces
1-2 tsp capers, drained
6 slices fresh mozzarella, 1/4 inch thick

"I don't care" Pizza
Italian seasoning
2 ounces thinly sliced black forest style cooked ham
10 stuffed green olives, halved lengthwise
6 slices fresh mozzarella, 1/4 inch thick

You can find instructions for the preparation and baking of the pizza dough here. Spread tomato sauce on pizzas and season to taste with pepper. For the "Whatever you want" pizza, sprinkle dill weed onto tomato sauce, then top with salmon, capers and mozzarella. For the "I don't care" pizza, sprinkle tomato sauce with Italian seasoning, then top with ham, olives and mozzarella. Bake as instructed.

No comments:

Post a Comment